Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 1 is in the books...

Today is my second trip to the hypnotist. I am glad to have this first week behind me. It's amazing how anxious I was about FOOD. I wasn't necessarily craving anything, but I kept having weird feelings about perhaps never eating bread or pasta or chocolate ever again?  Is it possible and would it be that bad?  It was almost as if I was in mourning... It is causing a little bit of anxiety and is making me really consider the fact that I do have an addiction of sorts to foods.... disconcerting. I am beginning to wonder if this is what people who have surgery go through... That the symptom of OBESITY is treated (denying food) but the underlying reasons for ever over eating are not addressed. I am going to explore this further. I don't want to create new problems.

I can't step on the scale, but I definitely feel like I have lost weight. I am sure it has to do with the fact that I've stuck to the rules and since I don't typically crave protein... I am not hungry and I just don't eat. Another weird feeling to have, but I am excited to see where I will go from here. I have high expectations.

No comments: