Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm feeling better

I am not sure if  it's the new found day light, or the weight loss, or the therapy - but overall I am feeling better. I've been more productive at work, I've been more patient with my husband and kids, and I actually ran 4.1 miles Saturday without a lot of negative talk - I didn't walk, I felt good. We've committed to running a 10 mile race at the end of April  in Newport (nice) and I know now I'll be ready.

What I need is SPRING and it's happening on the calendar, but the weather is not cooperating. Six to ten inches of snow is not what I want to deal with tomorrow morning. School will be cancelled for sure - another day home that the kids don't need. Oh well. A warm up is not on the horizon this week. DRAG.

On a brighter note, I bought a pair of size 8 khakis. They were on clearance - $6.96 and I figured even if I didn't like them, or even if they were too short I would make shorts and use them regardless. They have a touch of spandex - which I am not a big fan of - but it probably was the difference in getting them zipped when I got home. I decided to make these pants my GOAL PANTS. Today they are tight and give me the MOST unattractive muffin top you have ever seen, however, when I can put them on without a muffin I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with my size and be ready to eat a potato... (a potato signals maintenance in the world of hypnosis weight loss).

It's really working !! Slowly, but surely. I am not noticing drastic changes, but I know that it's happening. The best thing about it is that I don't feel depraved or anything else. I just do what I do and I rarely have to think. I can honestly say that it is the BEST diet I have ever been on. Nothing short of a miracle!

No comments: