Saturday, April 06, 2013

4H is good.

My daughter is in a state competition this morning, presenting a visual presentation on healthy horse treats. Her talk, her research, her poster, her recipe from her horse magazine. Think Toastmasters w.th a twist. She is determined to do well. I am so thankful to get to hang with her today. I was never much for public speaking - I never liked to draw attention to myself.

Yesterday was her regular 4h meeting. Baby goats and a chance to find out who she will show this summer. She's into horses, but still loves her kids. It's a breath of fresh air. I don't want to compare my daughters. They are both different and wonderful and DIFFICULT in their own way. I am just thankful that they don't have to be difficult together so I have a chance to really enjoy the pleasures of being their mom!

No comments: