Monday, June 10, 2013

Normal Monday Morning...

The weekend ended on a good note. Daughter rallied to a point - went to recital, played her songs, had a moment because she was embarrassed for messing up (but no one noticed and / or cared)... A therapist finally called who meets all the necessary criteria (insurance being key) and we have an appointment this Wednesday. I can honestly say that I have called a minimum of 60... It was very discouraging - no CBT, not close by, don't take insurance, don't treat kids...I was losing hope...

We went to a festival Saturday and aside from the crowds she did well. D#2 was annoyed that we had to leave earlier than we wanted to, but that's the breaks. Sunday we went to the pool as a family, my sister came to take daughter for a bonding session and we ended the evening watching the Tony Awards... together - no issues.

This morning Daughter was up, dressed and early out the door for her first day back at school. It feels somewhat weird, but I'll take it. I pray she has a great day.

No comments: