Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PAN MASS was AWESOME and now school begins...

It's been a few weeks since the PanMass Challenge. It was so awesome, uplifting, inspiring. I felt great for most of the ride and any pains I felt were manageable. I did not end the ride wrecked!  I can't wait until next year. It was so fun to spend the time with my sisters - wonderful, strong, and my very best friends. I am BLESSED!

AND now it is time for school. I am looking forward to returning to a schedule. I am looking forward to some time OFF - Kids in school, DH at work... It gives me the opportunity to claim order in my household. It makes me feel settled. For the last week or so I have been overwhelmed with clutter and DIRT... Cleaning is futile!  The kids are home, my husband has been cooking and we've had the pleasure of hosting our neighbors 100+ lb neurotic lab mix - HAIR everywhere!!!! Tomorrow begins the process of taking back. I can't wait!  As far as the diet goes... stay tuned!

No comments: