Monday, November 04, 2013

NOVEMBER GOALS

My sister uses Run Keeper and I just put it on my phone. She's shared our runs for the last two weeks, but starting today I'll do it myself. SO I'll have to do some running other than Saturdays with the sisters+. I've been struggling with scheduling, but think that if I have a goal I'll make more of an effort. I'm going to aim for 10 miles/week for the month. This will help maintain my base through the holidays and I really feel that it's realistic and attainable.

For food - I'll continue to focus on getting a good balance of veggies/proteins, watching the fats and adding more fish. I have to be careful of dairy (I LOVE YOGURT TOO MUCH). I need to do a better job of planning since our schedule is going to be a little crazy this month and I fear we will resort to eating out too much...




No comments: