Friday, November 15, 2013

SICK PEOPLE

My DH is a BAD SICK PERSON.

When he has a cold – everyone knows it.  Coughs and sneezes require vocal cords, followed by commentary and assorted moans at all hours of the day AND NIGHT.  I don’t want to hear how sick you are; facing towards my NOT SLEEPING BODY; spreading your germs and discontent.  I NEED TO SLEEP!

Mojo is missing from all aspects of my life including work and working out. I’m trying not to let the apathy get the best of me. I have things I need to FOCUS on like Christmas shopping for my in-laws, prepping for a trip out west for a holiday party to see the in laws, prepping for a kitchen renovation which has to start on time (FEB 1) and go flawlessly (hee hee) and Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and our big family vacation to Florida in January…I've got a lot on my plate, but I don’t want life to be a chore. 

My DH bought concert tickets for Saturday night. It will take every ounce of my body to ENJOY the night and I must.  I hope that he is better so that I can be better.

No comments: