Friday, February 07, 2014

Money Makes Me Crazy

It is true - the more you have the more you spend.

We are not poor. We are not rich. We are somewhere in the middle. I pay all the bills and track the family finances. I am CRAZY about money, and debt and digging out of the hole. My husband says we are fine. We make money. We don't live above our means... much. We just got back from vacation and the bills are coming in. We didn't buy too much junk, but we did spend more than in an average month and seeing the credit card balance just gave me a pit in my stomach. And then the oil man came...

We need to reign it in, and with the kitchen renovation soon to start; my stress will only go up...

I've got to stop putting it off til tomorrow...... I've got to deal with it now. A hard lesson I haven't learned to embrace in so many years.....

No comments: