Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Can it get any more stressful?

Tuesday night and we're all tucked in... or so I thought.... What's that noise? Barking dog... 14 year old walking up the stairs... Oh, I fell asleep on the couch... Ah... no you didn't... You went to bed at 7:30, and you crawled out your window and ... God only knows.... What am I to do? I am sick to my stomach.

But wait that's not all!

My neighbor and dear friend has become deathly ill. She is in a medically induced coma... Mother of 2; the go to girl for so many... Are you kidding?  How does this happen??

Oh, and we're WAY over budget... I'm sick about it. I just want it done.

My kids have big weekends ahead -- school play for the 14 year old, and 4H for the 11 year old and I am going to Dallas for my annual girl's weekend. How am I to go knowing that all of this is happening? How can I not?

I need a break SO badly. I don't know how I am managing all of this. It really SUCKS.

I am not a bad mother. I LOVE MY KIDS. I am so worried about them both. I don't want anything to happen to them. I know they have to make mistakes. I know I can't shield them forever. I jsut want to keep them safe and prevent them from doing something that will change the course of their lives.

Oh hell.

No comments: