Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Feeling Stressed...

Electrician is here today and I had to make decisions about lighting. I know nothing and the Great Internet is chalk full of NO HELP... Everything is "to your personal taste"... Come on people - tell me where to put the lights, outlets and switches! I don't know my personal taste other than wanting outlets to actually work, lights to turn on and to experience the joy of not having to use extension cords for kitchen appliances! I am essentially going from the 1950's to 2014 with this kitchen... I know, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS...

My daughter is starting to falter... She has a mood disorder and was hospitalized last year around this time. Spring for some reason is NOT her best season. School is in full swing, no days off on the horizon, weather still sucks. The house is obviously in disarray; I am a little stressed; her friends suck and she is bored all of the time... and sleepy... meaning depressed. We will meet her new P-doc tomorrow. I am trying to keep an open mind, but she didn't give me a warm and fuzzy over the phone as she pretty much told me when we would have our appointment vs. working with what's best for my girl - not missing school. I guess we'll see...

Whole30 is still going strong, but so is my GYM-less streak... Motivation is ZERO... Why is that? I get out to walk the dog in the morning, but that is it. Hoping that a sister run Saturday morning will signal that I'm back on track and hoping that I can get my body to the gym at least once?! Still, my pants are fitting just great. I feel good. I think that means it's working for me. One other thing I've noticed is that my sinuses are clear... Could that be a no dairy thing? Even with all the dust from the demo, I am clear as a bell... kind of nice!

No comments: