Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'll Take What I Can Get

I ran this morning, but I had to walk a lot because I haven't run since May. So that, coupled with a summer cold meant 4 miles of slowness, but I'll take what I can get. It felt SO great to be out with my sisters. It felt good to be exercising. It feels hopeful - a step in the right direction.

My daughter passed her sailing test on her 4th attempt. I was SO happy for her. It was major accomplishment for her to persevere and finish the summer on a high note. She took her sister for a sail around the lake. It was a great moment in our family. It was a busy week, but looking back - a pretty good one. I do love my children.

This week I will tackle the kitchen issues, pay the bills and get the kids off to school. All that, PLUS I will use my FITBIT.

No comments: