Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Moving... Slowly... Forward...

So I went to the doctor yesterday and turns out my thyroid is way out of wack. I have another appointment Friday to hopefully find out why. Random. Weird. I am not a sick person and I'm glad the symptoms that brought me in were addressed and I anxiously await the course of action that will make things normal. In the meantime, I thought I'd pick up a shoe and throw my back out; which has to be the MOST annoying ailment on the face of the planet. It's maddening!

It was supposed to be yesterday.... I am procrastinating the start of my WHOLE30... You see I absentmindedly bought milk and yogurt and cottage cheese and I can't possibly let them rot in the fridge, so after they're gone I'll start and I have to... Fall is coming and all the clothes I bought last year with my new slimmer frame MUST FIT!  I am not in a position to replace another wardrobe.

This past weekend was CRAZY busy. I am SO ready for a break, but my 30th class reunion (GASP!) is this Saturday and there's a dinner Friday night with my closest friends from out of town. It will be fun, but I know it will set me back yet another weekend. Oh well, eventually...

I am getting my hair cut in an hour and I still have no dress to wear this weekend... or nice shoes that fit well enough to wear all night long. I have no money to shop. Grumble.

My kids are being GREAT this week. My oldest hasn't given me any crap about anything. I know it won't last, but for now I will enjoy it. I finished a 3 mile walk with the dog. Should have been a run, but baby steps... and my poor back...




No comments: