Tuesday, September 16, 2014

To Speak to a Representative Press #

I am irritated. Hanging up on a service provider that I hate... I've talked to 4 different people already and was transferred to yet another 'tech support'. The muzak paused for the helpful customer service robot to let me know that 'the wait time is between 6 and 8 minutes'. CLICK. I have no time for that; all done.

I've been dealing with issues all morning - from trying to get an invoice emailed at work to communicating with my daughter's teachers. How long should I wait for an answer to an email sent September 3? I don't want to be a 'helicopter parent' but I also don't want it to be mid semester and find out my kid is failing... again. It's SO FRUSTRATING. It's MADDENING.

I have to pay bills. I have to do some housework. I have to figure out how to get my kid home from practice when I'm 45 minutes away. SIGH.

I need to take a breath and get it all together. I'm feeling overwhelmed.

I  could really use a break today.



No comments: