Friday, October 31, 2014

Frantic Friday

I have a leak in my roof and a stain on my bedroom wall where last week's Nor'easter forced its way in. My car's service is way overdue. My oldest is going away for the weekend and has nothing packed. My youngest's farm is hosting a huge horse show tomorrow and we've got all the prep work this afternoon and then the event tomorrow - in the rain and cold. I also have a follow up for my thyroid this morning that (from the results of blood work yesterday) has not responded to medication. It's this last thing that is really bugging me. I've been more thoughtful about how I feel and I know for sure that my memory is not what it has been. I have a hard time recalling names - people like our state senators, people I work with and I am the person that never forgets... This is freaking me out a little because it is a symptom of Hypothyroidism that I can directly attribute and not dismiss for "normal" aging. I want to feel better already! I am NOT a good sick person.

I took a full sick day today just because.

I know a good long walk will definitely help my mood. I am going to do my best to get to the lake before I have to pick up DD#2 at 2:15.

No comments: