Friday, January 23, 2015

Derailed... but then again...

I'm just a little pissed at the weather gods for the snowstorm set to strike tomorrow morning  which will mess up my run with the sisters... I really need to work out so I have to make a PLAN B. I don't want this event to give me license to blow off the whole day.

The tween has a bat mitzva tomorrow and it's kind of far from the house, in the land of the hills, in the eye of the storm... In 2010, I had a near death experience driving through that same route in a freak snow... I'm a little stressed, but I won't let her miss it!

Yesterday was DISASTROUS. Nothing satisfied me so I kept eating. UGH. I'm trying to figure it out. I had yogurt and a clementine for breakfast and then went to work. I got out at 2 and the eating began... My guess is that I didn't eat enough for breakfast and let myself get too hungry.... Today I'm switching it up. I made eggs and bacon (I had to cook bacon b/c it was set to spoil). I'm front loading my calories at breakfast, seeing if I can keep it light through dinner and be finished all eating at 6 p.m. I'm attempting the "12 hour fast" approach to eating to see if it helps with weight loss. It makes a lot of sense. Onward.

My FITBIT hasn't synced in the last day so I don't know where I am step wise. I suspect it's in the 8 K range. I haven't walked the dog at night which is usually the point where I hit 10 K. I'll have to get my head around the cold... Winter is here for 2 more months. I need to get into a groove.


No comments: