Friday, January 16, 2015

Getting a Grip, Making Changes

Endless mindless eating has been the norm for me this week. Too much salad with too much dressing… then yogurt, then a kefir drink, then a latte, then a banana, then a bag of “veggie” snacks, all washed down with a glass of milk. What am I doing? Why am I so FOOD oriented? What happened to not caring about food and eating? What happened to choosing NO? I’m setting a pattern for my kids and it is not good.… Lattes and eating out every day? Endless money for nothing? It’s got to stop now. I am not going back.


I have to get a grip. It’s not rocket science. I know the mind is a powerful thing, but I am fully capable and strong enough to say no to the urges to overeat. I have done it before and I know it is MY will. The hypnotist put the idea in my mind, but I am the one that did the work. I have no excuse. No sugar, no fruit, no nuts, no processed foods. I am back on the JULIE plan. It worked before. It will work again. I will NOT buy new pants. 

No comments: