Monday, January 19, 2015

Slug Fest

I have sat more this weekend than when I had a broken leg.... I don't know what is wrong with me other than letting the kid get to me and having a little sloth pity party. It didn't make me feel better. In fact, I feel like a loser. I ate chocolate last night. I ate soft serve. Why? How does this make me a happier, healthier person? What will stop this? How can I get beyond this?

I keep resolving, and planning and preparing and then when things don't go exactly to plan or when someone hurts my feelings... derailed. I've got to get the train back on the track. I've got to get back on the horse. I can't let this slide of 10-15 pounds turn into 20 or 30 or worse. I've got to try harder, work harder, create the environment for success and make my health a priority again. I know that I am capable of so much more than I'm showing right now.

No comments: