Friday, January 30, 2015

Stuck...

Still stuck, still eating with abandon...

I made it around the block with the dog, but that was it. I watched TV and then sat in the car through my kids' activities playing on my ipad rather than going to the gym. My dress is awful, self care awful. The BLUES of winter is upon me and I don't know how to get out. I asked my sister to make a pact to spin tomorrow morning (she'll go to her gym, I'll go to mine) and I am already anxious about getting there. I haven't had a real conversation with my husband. We have nothing in the house to eat. I couldn't feel more apathetic. To add to my own issues, the teen is all spun up about school. It's a stupid lot of nothing, but the end result is that I feel ambushed. Damned if I do.....

It makes me feel defeated.

This can't be all there is....

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi, Lynne- thanks for stopping by my blog, which allowed ME to find YOU!

First, let me say, your photos are AMAZEBALLS. Maybe to feel a little better you should go bask in those bad boys for a little while. Those are big, HUGE changes you've made!

As for the winter blah's, it's just that time of year. What about some self-care or self-love? What treat can you give to or do for yourself? Massage, pedicure, new book, afteroon in a cozy coffee shop - what does it for YOU, and is available to you? Just a thought. Wallow as long as you need to, sometimes even just THAT helps!

Wendy said...

Ugh, I hate leaving my Google profile. It's more of a "test" profile than anything. My real blog is at fitteratfortyish.wordpress.com

Any chance you would be willing to change your commenting permissions to allow Wordpress, disqus or other profiles to be able to leave a comment?