Friday, April 17, 2015

Finally Friday...

Today is my last day of work for a week. We're off on family vacation, and although I'm a little stressed, I can't wait for a change of scenery and a chance to be with my family. Typically my kids are better behaved when they're away and I hope I'm not jinxing that by saying so...

I've been really all over the place with my moods, motivation and action this month. Some days I'm bright and out there and then others I can barely drag my ass out of bed. Last night I wanted to eat ice cream, but the tween wanted FroYo and saved me....(though I still ate popcorn when I got home which I've been trying to avoid as its not allowed on my weight loss plan). It was just this overwhelming desire to EAT and I really need to figure it out. I was not hungry that is for sure...

Once we get back I'll be just a week out from my refresher with the hypnotist. I am really looking forward to it - gaining control again. I'm also looking forward to the end of the school year. This has really been a tough one for my teen and I know how much better she'll be when she's not burdened with homework. The summer is essentially scheduled. The kids have day-long/week-long activities for the whole summer so they will be outside, away from the TV and the fridge... Nothing available -other than what I pack in their lunches and exercise... Fresh food, farmers market, and the grill... I appreciate it so much after such a crappy winter.

I'm running with the siblings tomorrow morning and then spending some hours in the yard cleaning up. I have bills to pay, laundry to do and packing. Oh and last minute work stuff so I won't come back from my trip wishing I hadn't gone at all...


1 comment:

Wendy said...

YAAAAAY for vaca! Hope the trip is fantastic and you all have a wonderful time.

Good luck getting it all done today, the sheer work involved in getting out of town for a while can be overwhelming. Today may be a rough day LOL. But at least there's a VACATION at the end, whoo hoo! Enjoy and have the best time.