Friday, April 10, 2015

Oh Bother...

I'm not sure if it's the rain, the poor nights sleep or just ME. What I do know is that when I wear clothes that don't fit right; when I feel frumpy and not put together; it sets the tone for a less than stellar day. I'm feeling so uncomfortable. My DH put my khakis in the dryer and OMG they are not pretty, but I had nothing else to wear so here I sit --- ugh.

I'm not waiting until May 4th.

I know what I need to do.

Eat when hungry, not when not...
Eat everything with a piece of meat
Eat mostly organic, unprocessed
No fruit, no nuts, no grains, no bread, no rice, no potatoes
Corn OK, popcorn not OK
Only Siggis yogurt (with a piece of meat)
Only Vodka, no other alcohol
Only lemons and limes
Cheese is a condiment
No sugar or sweeteners real or artificial (especially artificial)

I did not start the day on this note - I had a blueberry Chobani yogurt with Chia seeds and chopped walnuts. Coffee with whole milk. I am moving on from her and sticking to the plan. I have a run on tap for tomorrow. It's going to finally be "seasonable" and not raining! I want to get outside and start the spring clean up --- I'll just rake around that iceberg on the front lawn... One more week should make it gone.



1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's great you've got your refresher appointment - and even better that you're not losing the next 3-4 weeks to "waiting" for the fix. Here's hoping it's been a good weekend.