Sunday, June 14, 2015

Loving Coconut

I love coconuts! I love macaroons and toasted coconut chips. I choose organic and homemade so that my coconut treats are OK... But they are not... I need to give it up - the idea that it's ok to eat all the time... It is a treat - an occasional indulgence...

Yesterday I had 2 macaroons - home made and delicious. I ate well otherwise and I am back on track today.

I did eat some carbs - a large latte at 5 a.m. and a package of Stinger gels on my ride. We biked 24 miles and then ran a mile. I came home and had 2 eggs, kale, a little cheese and a slice of ham. I mowed the lawn, did the laundry and earned myself a couple of episodes of Orange is the New Black.

The DH took the tween fishing and the teen has rehearsal and a cookout later... I just might get a night off....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

we're all only human. at leas the macaroons were homemade. it's nice you had something tasty you really enjoyed, and also it didn't derail other eating at all. that's pretty much a win.