Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On a Roll...

Finished Spin class and I'm feeling pretty good. Body Pump #2 is tomorrow bright and early. I AM going to make my goal this week. I need strength training to help with the weight loss and more importantly I need it to maintain mental strength to keep my ZEN with 2 teens in the house. This morning was challenging. My number 1 didn't want breakfast or lunch and she's already lost her required summer reading book. She'll be outside at sailing camp all day and don't get me started about sunscreen! Number 2 was just fine until I asked her to empty the dishwasher before she went to her friend's house. There was a lot of yelling at me (I did not respond) and slamming of dishes. I was happy to drop them off and get to the gym. I feel much better...

And now on my secret day... I will get my hair cut and pick up a few groceries. I may also go to work for a few hours so that I can make sure I'm ready for the new fiscal year. Plus I'm on nurse duty for my mom next week!!

I'm making burgers for the kids and maybe a piece of fish for me. Lots of veggies too, on the grill... I do love summer! Now let's hope the weight will start to come off!!

No comments: