Friday, July 03, 2015

This Morning I Feel Fat

Do you ever have those mornings when you wake up feeling big and uncomfortable? Today is one of those days.

I'm tired. Last night we went to see Inside Out... I 'll admit it was cute, but I snoozed a little. The girls seemed to enjoy it - it was the tweens first trip to the Drive In and the teen was happy to show her the ropes, but I am NOT a night person. I prefer to be in bed as soon as it's dark. Luckily we forgot a chair so - oh well, I had to sit in the car... and recline the seat.... We didn't get home til 11:30!

I still got up, did some chores, went to work and made it to Body Pump at 9:15. It was SO hard today, but good. I want this to be habit. I want to be strong... Since then I've been shuttling kids to the barn and sailing and ... I am going to bed early tonight.

Food has not been thoughtful. I'm not binging or eating forbidden foods - just too much and I'm really in need of some tangible weight loss. I have to make some changes. I am sick of tight clothes and seeing the changes in my body since last summer. This thyroid thing has really put a wrench in my efforts. I hope the doctor has some fresh ideas Monday morning.

I guess the lack of sleep is making me grumpy. I better take a nap.

No comments: