Thursday, August 20, 2015

Body Pump and other things...

I am proud to say that I completed another week of Body Pump and Spin!! It was hard, but it's so good!  I feel stronger, but I also still feel fat. It's tough to look in the mirror for an hour and not really like what I see. I'm eating healthy, but portions have not been measured and eating out is tough - I've been part of the clean your plate my whole life and it's a tough habit to break!

I'm trying to focus on meals, BUT... there's always a but... I haven't been home. I don't feel like cooking and yes, I need some motivation in that area for sure. I'm supposed to do a batch cook day with my sister, but we've been unable to schedule yet... I may just do it on my own... if I can find the time... I can't tell you how many intentions made that have ended in rotten produce because I haven't felt like cooking... meh.

It honestly hasn't always been like this. I'm a good cook and I do enjoy it when I'm not pressured or stressed by other things.

The teen comes home from camp this weekend. When I left her last weekend she was AWESOME. I hope that mood continues through... She's always on my radar....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats on another fitness week in the books, great job! Hope your daughter's great mood continues through homecoming and beyond.