Thursday, August 06, 2015

Week Seven is in the Books!

Week 7 of Body Pump is in the books... The streak continues. I feel accomplished, a little tighter, a little stronger, but I have a ways to go... and it's still so damn hard! I'm not going to lie - I really was no fan of going this week. My body really tired and my mind was trying to tell me that PMC is over, so take a break. The mind is not nice. The mind tries to trick you into thinking that a day off is OK... but it's that little break that leads to a longer hiatus and pretty soon the habit is history and all the strides made are gone. I won't let that happen!

Eating is OK. I've been completely unmotivated to cook - I have a piece of salmon in the fridge I have to cook today no matter what!  I guess I've been busy, but I've also been tired. Still tired!  It's very annoying and  I'm not sure how to fix it. I go to bed fairly early, sleep fairly well (aside from that stupid black cat!) but around 3-4 p.m. I can't keep my eyes open!  Weird. I have noticed that with out the kids home I definitely eat less and since the DH decided to stock up over the week (sausages, white castle burgers and hotdogs ???) I've felt no need to cook.

I suppose the attitude needs adjusting. I know we need some conversation, and it will come.

Today I have a massage and I'm picking up a couch I found on Craigs List. I hope it is everything it claims to be. It's going to be an all night affair since I'm using my brothers truck and he's about 30 miles away... I'll have to drive out, get couch and drive back... It's going to be a long day!! Still easier without the girls; though I do miss them!




No comments: