Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Meh.

The in-laws are sick; my DH is stressed. He's already been out there twice in the last 2 months and he's out of vacation. His parents are still not prepared to make decisions about how and where to live , and the kids are finally in consensus something has to happen NOW. Everyone has families, jobs, their own lives and accommodating the WANTS of their parents versus needs; or constantly tending to short term emergencies caused by putting off the tough decision can't keep happening.

I try to stay out of it. I know it's difficult, but were it my family....the house would be on the market and the parents would be in some sort of assisted living facility. They have the money to do it and at the end of the day, no one is looking for an inheritance... JUST SPEND THE MONEY!

The teen is having TEEN angst. Issues with the boyfriend making not so great choices. I'm trying to be thoughtful and listen when she wants to talk... and not lock her in her room...

My new FITBIT won't sync! GRUMBLE!!

I missed Body Pump more because I had an excuse at the ready - I had to bring my car in for new brakes and my mom was taking me to work.... I could have gone to BP. I should have gone.... Honestly, I feel about 80%. I think I'm catching something... I hope the apathy is because I don't feel well, and not because I was just a slacker...

Tomorrow is Hypnosis session #2. I missed listening to my session last night. I think it had to do with being extra tired and just a little frustrated with the teen Fitbit and the In-laws. I'll get my head around it; listen today and get to my appointment tomorrow morning. I will also get my act together with my diet.

I need MORE plants.

No comments: