Monday, November 02, 2015

And Just When I Thought it Couldn't Get Any Worse....

Crisis - My House - The Impulsive Daughter...

Four days later. I'm back, a little shell shocked, a little "coming out of the fog" feeling running through me; and I'll be OK. The DD in all of her emotion minded moments will be OK too --- in about 5 years... My daughter is a teenager x 10 on a good day and when things get bad.... meh.

I am thankful for my younger DD. She really stepped up this weekend and helped out a lot.

The DH is barely present. He's occupying his mind by obsessing about where I put his winter gloves; or installing spoked wheels on the motorcycle he hardly rides; buying an air compressor??? When I mentioned having the chimney cleaned he mused that it shouldn't be that hard to do ourselves - this from the guy that can barely climb a flight of stairs... I really am worried for him. His parents are both sick and his father has gotten worse and not better... We are 11 hours away and DH is out of leave. I know he feels guilty that his sister has had to do it all, though I know there is also a piece of him that is thankful to not be around it 24/7. I mention visiting, he keeps putting it off.

He really needs to see someone professional and perhaps an antidepressant is warranted. But there is no mental illness in his family and there's certainly nothing wrong with him... Just ask.

I've missed 2 weeks of Body Pump and one of Spin. I'll get to Spin for sure this Wednesday, but I'm trying to figure out how to make a BP class if the a.m. slot is out for now... It will be tough, but I also think it's doable. I am really concerned now that day light savings is over. I am really concerned that I will fall into SADD which is typical, predictable and I want to do everything possible to stop the cycle. Exercise is definitely key, as is good food, plenty of sleep and walks in the sunlight. I just have to keep on top of it.

I have my last hypnosis session Wednesday.
I think things are finally clicking...

And I'm done with crisis. Really...

No comments: