Wednesday, November 04, 2015

One Step at a Time

I went to Body Pump yesterday. The kids had a day off so I could go to the full class and not have to rush out. I'm sore this morning. It feels good. I will make it to spin today.

I am feeling OK - though there are times I want to burst into tears... I know it's what happens when you move from EMERGENCY MODE back to just "general daily stress". My sleep is spotty - and I finally resorted to the couch to get away from the unrelenting snore fest in my room and get some REAL SLEEP... I woke rested at 4 a.m. to the cat screeching at the neighbor's cat through the slider "GET OFF MY DECK!" Time to get up anyway, and with Daylight savings just ended, it felt like I got to sleep in.

I pushed everyone out of the house - never a small feat - and the cleaners are coming (even though I will have $22 left til Friday - payday). I decided I deserve a clean house. I am going to take care of myself this winter. I am not going to keep putting myself second... or third... or at the bottom.

Today is my last hypnosis session and I also have a meeting with my therapist.

Today is a GOOD DAY!

No comments: