Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Meh...

My life rarely follows the plan...

The teen had issues again yesterday. She had to leave school early to my dismay and spent the night ranting about the philosophy of "un-schooling"-- that trendy method of homeschooling that "puts the desire, drive, motive and responsibility for life – this thing we call education – in the hands of the learner". This is her magic cure for hating school. She never has a voice. I never listen. She's been so unhappy and crying everyday because she hates our town and everyone in it. WHY CAN'T SHE QUIT AND DO UN SCHOOLING? WHY DON'T I EVER SUPPORT HER?


I listened and tried to say as little as possible; which is really hard. 

I got up this morning and did not go to Body Pump. I have to figure out how to get in two classes this week, or at very least do some weight training on my own. 

Food is... OK - just OK.

I need more veggies. 


No comments: