Monday, November 30, 2015

Right Back At It...Again... and Again...

It was a slug-fest all around... kind of... It was a free-for-all with the food... kind of. I did not hit 10K steps/day, but I did go for a 5 mile run Saturday. I ate with abandon Thanksgiving... and I felt like crap for it. I ate pumpkin pie 3 days in a row; but not the crust. I had eggnog in my coffee...and we ate out every meal. I finished the weekend with pork loin and veggies... healthy...

This morning I walked the dog, had a clementine and drank black coffee....healthy... waiting for real "hunger" to set in before I have anything else...

I want to be back on track.

I want to go to the gym. I want to hit my 10K steps every day this week. I want to go to Body Pump tomorrow morning and Spin Wednesday. I want to stop feeling fat.

I want to feel in control of my eating again. I want to follow the rules and feel smug and in charge - not deprived or punished.

I don't want to be a "Resolutioner". I don't want to forget about my health or weight for the next month because of the magic waiting for me January 1.

I need to make a list. I need to grocery shop. I need to make dinners and stop eating out. I need to do these things to feel sane and grounded and in control. I need to keep moving forward.

And if I veer off the road; I'll stop, regroup and get back on track... again.

No comments: