Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Consistency could be the key to it all...

10K steps done, but no BP this morning. I am feeling stressed, and I should have made the time to go, but I have a meeting at the school with the teen this morning, and I wanted to be 100% sure that she would make it. I know I have to get to the gym! I will get to the gym.

Thinking about an antidepressant for the winter. Thinking... I don't need any more excuses for weight gain... I want to feel better, but I don't know if I'm ready for the crap shoot of the pharma industry... Prozac makes me tired and apathetic. Yes, I do need to stop crying at the drop of a hat, but I don't need to sit around unmotivated while not crying... Part of me thinks it's worth toughing out... Part of me thinks its circumstantial - the stress of the teen and the DH... and not SADD ... Meh.

This is my cycle. This is my pattern. It's my daughter's as well and I'd really like to find something to break it for good; instead of expecting and dreading its onslaught every year. I thought exercise would be enough... Meditation would definitely help if I would actually *do* it consistently. That's probably the key right there... CONSISTENCY.... Where can I find some of that?


No comments: