Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 3 - MFP

Two whole days under my belt of My Fitness Pal. I am finding it much easier - intuitive - than FitBit's nutrition tracker and since it connects to my FitBit I never have to go back. I've been under my calories both days, but nutritionally I need more protein and less fat. My carb ratios are good at less than 30%. I like the banner at the end of the day when it tells you what you'll weigh by a certain date if you keep doing what you're doing. It's good to focus on the day AND focus on the ultimate goal. I'm sure I'll have my ups and downs, but it is totally doable and I can access it from anywhere.

This morning is SPIN day and the cleaners are coming. I have more Christmas shopping to do and I'd really like it to be finished by the weekend so I can enjoy the season. I am not going to let the kids or the DH get to me.

I've asked for hiking boots and new workout gear. Most of my stuff is plain worn out, and my girls keep stealing my socks!


No comments: