Friday, December 18, 2015

Finally Friday...

I'm HOME from work with plans to finish the Christmas madness before the weekend. I'm annoyed with DH and frustrated with my teen who is not very pleasant to be with these days.

The good thing is I went to Body Pump this morning and I don't regret it. It was such a great class. I really love the instructor. She's motivating without being annoying or condescending. I always feel great when I finish. My stress level is reduced by 10.

I'm continuing with My Fitness Pal. I can't believe it's taken me this long to jump on the bandwagon. It's only been a few days so I'll wait awhile longer before I sing its praises, but it's easy and convenient and has every food and brand I've search for. I really hope this is what I've needed to jump start real weight loss. I did NOT like what I saw in the mirror during BP... So frustrating and I have no one to blame.

I'm feeling a little anxious today, and while I've been able to knock out a whole lot of busy work - wrapping and accounting, I still feel pressure to finish NOW. I don't understand why it has to be this hard. I really hate shopping, spending money we don't have and trying to please everyone. All in the spirit of Christmas!

No comments: