Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WHOLE 30 Day 1 Redux

Epic WHOLE 30 fail yesterday. Clearly I was unprepared. My fridge is still full of cheese, yogurt, milk and few veggies, no quality protein. Although I stayed within my calories, I hardly followed the program - ending the night out with friends and a vodka soda and a latte.... Today is another day. I have the best of intentions.

My niece stayed over last night with the teen. She's a year younger and I feel bad that I am using her to keep my teen occupied and out of trouble, but I needed a night with my friends and keeping her busy was the only way that I was going to be at ease. The DH needed to go to the gym...

I don't want to be one of those "resolutioners". I'm glad the holidays are done. I'm ready to dig out of the credit card spending frenzy and get my house back in order. I want to get my mind and body in order as well. Today I hope to get to the gym, get my steps in at a minimum and at best a weights work out... If there's a class, perhaps I'll try something new. I could really use a kick in the ass this week!

No comments: