Monday, January 11, 2016

Moms Can't Get Sick....

Well they can, but it's not like they can put there feet up and recuperate.

The teen also had a problem and it escalated and now we're back in crisis mode. I've had to rally, and it's OK. I'm a little annoyed at myself for "allowing / deserving" foods not on my plan... cookies/sweets at a party... alcohol when I should be doing WHOLE 30... Lattes and milk in my coffee just because... How will that make it better? Honestly I had cheese in my eggs this morning and got a wicked stomach ache... Two weeks without it and this happens... Can I get it?

I have a lot on my plate right now so I'll not beat myself up about neglecting MFP...

I do have to take care of myself and that includes eating "good for me" foods and EXERCISING.

I am still getting over this sinus thing, but that shouldn't keep me from getting my steps in and hitting the gym...

This is the year I turn 50. I need to make it positive. I need to make it better.

No comments: