Wednesday, March 23, 2016

W3/D2 - Here's to the Week!

Tuesday:
Macros: Fat 50% Protein 25% Carbs 25%
Calories: 1,708
Steps: 9,283

The carbs were too high, the calories too high and I didn't hit my steps for no good reason; and today is a new day and an opportunity to do better. 

I'm still feeling "meh" unmotivated and yup - I blew off spin this morning... again. WTF?! I honestly can't explain the loss of mojo. Depression - maybe a little, but come on already!

Obviously I'm not ever giving up. I still have the day ahead of me; and while I have a lot to do, I also have time to take care of myself. 

1. Go to the gym and do SOMETHING
2. Hit 10K steps
3. Keep calories under 1,500 (baby steps!)
4. Don't squander the day... 

I CAN DO THIS!  I CAN WORK THROUGH THIS!  SET BACKS ARE TEMPORARY! 

No comments: