Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 2 / Day One Review

MACROS: 47% Fat, 32% Protein, 21% Carbs
CALORIES: 1,462
STEPS 9,448*

Into my second week and I wanted to really focus on meeting my goals. My biggest mistake yesterday was believing my daughter when she said a package of Smart Food had 9 Carbs... It really has 14! I made it to the gym for 2 miles on the treadmill and ate fairly healthy. I definitely need to get out of the house. The kids are in a rut too... "What are we doing today?" should not be asked of my 13 and 16 year olds... The TV can not be the "go to". I think I would like to be more thoughtful about the yard and gardens this year. I need to be outside! Too bad it's raining.

I forgot where I heard it, but it's stuck in my head... "You need at least thirty days before your diet is habit and another 12 weeks before anyone notices...." Looking back on my most recent weight loss, I'd say that to be true... I started in December and it was in March when people started commenting, and where I really saw the results myself (since I wasn't using a scale)... Interesting...I have 11 weeks. I am confident in my efforts this time.

Today's Goals (aside from the obvious one to stay on track):

1.  Get back to the gym to do some running (*the FITBIT did not record all of my steps on the treadmill yesterday... a little annoying to not have actually registered the number, but I know I did!)
2.  Limit TV
3.  Do ONE load of laundry
4.  Make a list for the day tomorrow!

No comments: