Monday, May 23, 2016

This is the week...

Everything is coming to a head. This is the week. The lawyer was nice and pretty hopeful that the teen would get what she needs -- finally. The vice principal is on board and there will be a meeting this week. My stress level is still high in anticipation, and high because I'm waiting to see what else the teen has in store... Could she finally be done?

I ran Saturday with the crew AND lost my FITBIT again... Grumble... My wrist is NAKED!!!

Five miles was hard and good. We walked only twice and maintained a strong pace throughout. When I came home I was in a little bit of a bad mood... There was a lot of breakfast making and not a lot of cleaning up... The DH is training for PMC so all he could think about was riding 40 miles... Why he chooses to do it in the middle of the day is beyond my comprehension. The teen was in her usual bored funk and the little one had to babysit at 3 so there was no way she could help with the yard... or anything else for that matter. I decided to let the inside go and focus on the yard. I still have to mulch, but with the exception of one part of the yard, the whole thing is weeded, cleaned out and looking 100% better... My poor back...

My eating has been off. I need to reign it in. Not so much what I'm eating, but portions and mindless and I feel so BLAH... Not how I wanted to go into the summer. I'll figure it out eventually, maybe even this week...

No comments: