Thursday, June 09, 2016

And it Just Keeps Going.....

My life is just crazy right now and all of it has to do with the out of control teen. She ended up in the ER twice and almost went to jail. Thankfully she's in the hospital and hopefully she'll FINALLY get the help she needs.

My sister started this new protein based plan and lost 6lbs last week. I am JEALOUS and feel left behind... I'm thinking about WW - not so much for the diet, but for the accountability. I don't want to get into another round of bad eating, but I do want to quantify my progress and I want to have a plan. I feel like I'm floundering; though I suppose it's understandable.

This morning is another meeting --- hopefully the critical last meeting to finally get resolution for my teen's IEP. With everything in such crisis, I am cautiously optimistic that the school district will give her what she needs. The teen's therapist is armed for battle and I am so thankful for the support.

As for exercise, I'm getting in my steps most days, and that's all I can muster right now. I went for a spa pedicure yesterday to get a little pampering... And life just keeps going....

No comments: