Friday, September 23, 2016

Still Working out a Plan...

I've had a busy week. The husband has worked late - or had commitments - so I've been Uber extraordinaire, worker bee, and house frau. I feel like I've been in constant motion from 4:30 am to 9 pm. all this week - yet there was no intentional exercise. I really want to go to Cross Fit, so I'll really have to work on carving out some time and possibly changing my work schedule to go in the morning. The only thing I do is get my steps. In spite of no structure, I'm feeling better emotionally and physically and I'm to the point where I'm ready to get serious about an eating plan. Always Hungry is a lot of work, but I think if I just DO IT and make my way through the overly complicated prep stage/phase 1, I can be successful. I tried to wing it and it's nearly impossible to hit the macros. I know I need to follow the plan. 

I think I may buy a scale. The only one I can access is in the main fitness center - not the locker room at the gym and I feel weird about weighing myself in front of random people... Part of me doesn't want to go back down that numbers path, but then I read the research about accountability and most successful maintainers weigh in on a regular basis. I know I need to get my head out of the sand. 

On another note, the kids were good this week... very few hiccups... and I even allow myself to believe that the teen is making strides. We've got a long road ahead, but I'm very hopeful and that is good. 

No comments: