Monday, October 31, 2016

A Busy, Me Kind of Weekend...

The DH was away and I was thankful for a little break. He's been "off" lately and I've been inpatient and short... He's back tonight so we'll see if we're in a better place. 

Friday I took the day and made it fairly productive - lots of errands, lots of crossing things off the list. Saturday I couldn't run with the girls b/c the little one had a Bat Mitzvah to attend and a friend was coming over early to get ready so I wanted to be home. I didn't really exercise, but I got my steps in and had some quality time with the teen - who's actually been in a decent mood as of late. She has her play this weekend which is good; she'll be busy.. BUT I'm seriously bracing for the Post-Play Depression next week....

The rest of the weekend was filled with activities - Halloween party Saturday night, horse show with costumes, a walk around the lake and Football Sunday afternoon... 

Which brings me to eating... NOT STELLAR... not even close. But I wrote it all down and I'm reeling it in... Life goes on... I just have to regain my focus. Nothing is negotiable. I eat, I write... I weigh in Wednesday morning and put it up on the blog for accountability...

My body is aching and I fell asleep reading and my neck is all out of sorts. I don't want to feel like this and the extra weight I'm carrying can't be helping.  I have plans and they require that I'm healthy. 



No comments: