Friday, November 18, 2016

Keeping On...

A couple of slip ups with some biscotti and a berry turnover... I'm really over it, but still craving sugar - A LOT... STRESSED?!

Perhaps it is the time of year with the holidays and junk-fest upon us; or perhaps I'm still feeling the affects of the election; or maybe it's what's happening right next door... We have 2 people close to us who are dying of cancer - as in hospice. It's sad and we're kind of going on as we normally do, but I know the day will come really soon when they will be gone. How will my teen be? Sad for sure, but will she be able to process her grief without going into a bad place? Will I be able to keep it together? I want to do something, but I can't think of anything to really help the families. It's hard to know what's right or needed in a time like this. How many casseroles can you eat? 

I'm going to definitely walk a lot...

The pants I chose to wear today are tight... even after 8 pounds they are tight. I don't feel comfortable. "REMEMBER THIS MOMENT!" I tell myself.

Today I will continue to focus on my goals for the week. I'm not perfect, but I will keep at it; confident that I will continue to re-lose this weight. I know what is possible.




1 comment:

Enz said...

You can re-lose. You know how to do it. The hardest part is being consistent. All you can do is get through each day to the best of your ability and those successes will add up.

I am sorry to hear about your neighbours. Cancer is such an awful thing and feeling helpless is the worst kind of stress.