Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Weigh in Wednesday....

This shady shot reads 192.5 so I'm down 2 from last week's gain and still .4 above my lowest for this renewed effort. There is one more weigh in this year; one more opportunity to get my weight below 190 and achieve my goal of 180s by new year... I can do this!

It won't be easy with Christmas.

It's never easy - PERIOD - and there will always be Christmas, and New Years and.... meh.

Today is my last opportunity to do what needs to be done before Christmas. Wrap presents, CLEAN my HOUSE and the DH is off from work SLEEPING with plans to do NOT MUCH ("catch up on emails, maybe take the bike out...") So, Let's just breathe. Let's just keep moving forward. Let's find a yoga class... I'm really having a hard time with him right now....

At least I have this puppy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big weight drop - that just shows what good efforts you've been making, great job! Oh and sweet puppy :)

Good luck hanging tough through the trying days you're going through. But you're so right that a GREAT strategy is - just come back to the breath, and just B-R-E-A-T-H-E.