Wednesday, May 17, 2017

How's this for accountable...

So there... No sugar coating it. 196.7



Sigh....


Feeling a little like I've had my head in the sand, but the cat's out of the bag. No magic bullets. I have to put the work in. I have to not eat with abandon. I am feeling a little bit shocked... and a little bit like I have to stop being scared by the scale and just use it every single day. Stand. Write it down. Continue with the day.

I know what I've done. I know what I put in my mouth, and what I put in my mouth does not support weight loss.

What will it be? What will I need to do to do better? I'm really at a loss. This is just where I am.

Today I'm going to spin. Today I'll hit 10K;  and today I will eat a healthy diet.

2 comments:

Enz said...

One day at a time. Make today a great one. The days add up. You just need a few good ones under your belt to push you forward and to see some success to keep you going. But...also be kind to yourself. Stress is a killer for weight loss and you've had more than your fair share lately.

MyStalkerIsFat said...

I have definitely been there. You are asking the right questions and being honest, which is great. Just make this week a better week, today a better day.