Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I took a few hours to myself this morning...

The kids finish school tomorrow so I decided to take a few hours today for me... I always feel like I'm catching up; and my house looks like a grenade went off. I don't function well in chaos and I need to reset.

I'll finish the laundry and put it away. I'll make sure there are meals for tonight. I'll *try* to contain the camp packing mess that has spread from the teen's room into the rest of the house. I'm going to *try* to find her bedroom floor, which should solve her problem of having NO CLOTHES!... Later the little one and I are going to the gym for a workout and the dog needs a walk around the lake.

There. I need another good day.

Yesterday was ONE good day in the books. I stayed within my calories/macros, hit my steps and got a decent sleep. My body is still achy from my workouts, but I guess that's because I'm 51.

I have to start stringing these days together.

My weight this morning was basically the same as last Wednesday. 192.3 but I'm going to stop focusing on the scale and start paying more attention to what I eat and how much. I eat too much for my body.

1 comment:

Enz said...

Congrats on Day 1. Bring on Day 2!