Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Weigh Day Satisfaction

I finally lost a decent amount of weight in a week. This is not my normal, but I really put in the extra effort and,  ta-da! It worked! I lost an astounding 5.8 lbs in the Month of August. I will do at least the same in September.

Today is back to school day. Company left with the DH early and the girls followed shortly after. I just ran around like a maniac throwing the laundry in and picking up. The cleaners are coming! Hooray!! It is my secret luxury. DH knows nothing of them; but when I started working 30 hours/week, I just couldn't keep up and the mess just added to the stress. I can not conve the amount of joy I feel coming home to a clean house every other week. It's pure heaven; and no massage, dinner out or new outfit even comes close!

I'm off to work and then grocery shopping for the rest of the week. I'll take the dog for a nice LONG walk and maybe even read a book - GASP!

4 comments:

MyStalkerIsFat said...

Great job with your weight loss for August! I would love to come home to a clean home, too, or at least not have to be the one who makes it that way :)

Enz said...

Way to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the loss

Anonymous said...

Go you! Well done.