Friday, September 01, 2017

Am I Old or Just Fat?

My body just aches this week - my shoulder, my elbow, my lower back... Why? I type at work, I wacked my elbow, but nothing major and I picked up a chair tweaking my back. How can I hurt so much? Am I just getting old? I think I need to make a serious yoga commitment - get a massage... meh.

Labor Day weekend means classes are cancelled, so I'll try again next week. Yes, I know there are things I can do on my own.

As far as WW goes, I feel like I'm in a groove with the plan... We'll see if I can navigate this weekend's activities within my points since we're going to a music fest tomorrow; a family reunion Sunday; and country fair Monday. So much potential for straying, but today I feel committed and focused.

Losing 6 pounds a month is a good goal. It's achievable; and meaningful, as in I'll notice results after a few months and I'll hit my goal weight at the end of February. That's a really nice thought, but I shouldn't get ahead of myself. It will be some work and that whole holiday mess will be here before you know it....

I CAN DO THIS!!




No comments: