Monday, August 28, 2017

Forgot to Eat Breakfast?!

I realized as I climbed the stairs to my office that I didn't eat anything this morning?! I was so consumed with picking up the house for my daughters friend visiting that I got myself ready grabbed coffee and left the house... It will be a long time until 2 p.m.... I can do it and I'm NOT going to eat the house when I get home.

The girls' plans changed and now I'm stuck taking 2 cats and the dog to the vet. There's a multi-pet discount to do it all at once and our vet is about 30 minutes away so 2 trips is a pain... I'm mentally preparing... The dog loves the cats and vice versa, but one cat is not a good passenger and the other is just freaked about being in a carrier and that should make the dog a little anxious. I thought I'd have help when I made the appointment. Meh.

I need some intentional exercise. Thankfully a more "routine" schedule is coming. School starts Wednesday! AND - I finished my tracking week with weekly points left over!  I'm excited for Tuesday weigh in and hoping the number will reflect my efforts!

No comments: