Saturday, August 19, 2017

My Last Saturday OFF...

Next week I'm back with my runner friends and sisters as we get back on track from a summer off. I'm leaving in a few minutes to pick up my teen at camp after 8 weeks away. I hope it will be a traffic free adventure; and I hope her transition back to real life won't be too traumatic or dramatic. I'll do my best to keep my optimism in tact.

I've done pretty good with WW this week. I think my only failing was Thursday night/Friday where I managed to eat all my weekly points plus 3 more... It was a combination of GRAZING and too much TV (rain will do it). I'm going to work hard today / tomorrow to end my week on a high note and show a loss this Tuesday night. I haven't been on the scale this week so I really have no idea how I'm doing other than that I'm eating healthy and *mostly* on track.

I actually signed up for a graduate class and paid for it!  THIS IS BIG!  I've been talking about it for YEARS and now I'm finally committing. It starts September 11th!

I also updated my Fitbit and downloaded/synced it with FITSTART - It's Fitbit's new exercise videos /trainers geared to your fitness levels and goals... It seems to be just what I need right now with sessions from 7 min to an hour. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but I'll definitely let you know what I think!

Off to NH!

No comments: