Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Weighing In...

I've been busting my butt around the house - cleaned out my closet, and both kids' rooms. Trash, old clothes, assorted furniture, chachki... gone, donated. Today I cleaned the rest of the house, finished the laundry, and went food shopping. I grilled burgers, pork loin and portabello mushrooms for dinner today and the rest of the week. DH started his job this week so I've had lots of me time. It is just what I needed. The teen comes home from camp Saturday and I know I'll be busy getting her ready for senior year. Lots of appointments Monday, registering the car she bought from my sister, and fixing her schedule before classes start. I also need to get used to having her home... She's been gone 8 weeks! The little one will be home late Sunday and the family will be complete.

I can't believe summer is almost done !

I weighed in last night - down 1.6 . Given all the eating out, I'm totally happy with the results. I'm working the plan, staying away from high point traps - like choosing yogurt whipped with a frozen banana & cinnamon for 2.5 points (1/2 c) versus an 11 point vanilla soft serve. It's only been 2 weeks- but I feel confident that I can do this, and be healthy about it.

One day at a time...

1 comment:

Enz said...

Great week!!! I love the whipped banana idea. My summer treat has been two pizelle cookies spread with a mix of PB2 and whipped cream and frozen like an ice cream sandwich.